Webinar will be in German
The Coalition of Faith-based Organizations (CFBO), in cooperation with the Sigmund Freud University (SFU), organizes an Online Expert Meeting on:
Femicide and Psychological Violence, Especially Against Mothers in the Austrian context:
Current Protection Measures and Recommendations for Further Action
The meeting, which will be held mainly in German, will focus on the symptoms of psychological violence and its effects on women and their children.
It will also examine the way Austrian courts consider:
· Psychological violence, especially against mothers; and
· The best interest of the child in custody and contact rights lawsuits.
Opening and welcoming remarks by
– Michael Platzer, Co-Chair, Coalition of Faith-Based Organizations,
– Prof. Konrad Lachmayer, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Law, Siegmund Freud University, and
– Andrea Czak, Chairperson, Verein Feministische Alleinerzieherinnen (FEM.A)
– Irmgard Griss, former President of the Austrian Supreme Court of Justice and former Chairperson of the Kindeswohl Commission (Kindeswohlkommission)
– Renate Winter, Austrian Judge, former President of the Special Court for Sierra Leone
– Angela Me, Chief of the Statistics and Surveys Section of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
– Maria Rösslhumer, Managing Director, Association of Autonomous Austrian Women’s Shelters (AÖF)
– Rosa Logar, Director, Domestic Violence Intervention Centre, Vienna
– Isabel Haider, Institute of Criminal Law and Criminology, University of Vienna
– Sonja Aziz, Lawyer Specialized in Family Law and Victim Protection
– Sybille Möller, Chairperson, Mothers’ Initiative for Single Parents (MIA), Germany
– Susanne Wunderer, Association of Feminist Single Parents (FEM.A), Austria
1.Dez..2021 07:00 PM Vienna Time
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!